Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Winners Are...


Oh the drawing was big fun around here. My kids loved it!

Without further adieu a copy of One Thousand And One Tears will be sent to:

AmyMurphy@jonamymurphy.blogspot.com

TheWaiteFamily@journeytolilymarie.blogspot.com

Heather@fullness-of-grace.blogspot.com

Congrats and thanks for entering the drawing and for all the encouraging words. I really appreciate them!

I've talked to so many people in the last week who have kids that struggle with not knowing anything about their birthmom.

They have no pictures.

No memories.

Nothing.

The artist of One Thousand and One Tears, Cassandra Swierenga, painted a beautiful interpretation of a Chinese mother. If you would like a signed giclee of her artwork, it's available here. Each is 9" x 10" and $20.















Choose print:




5 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I can't believe I won - feeling so encouraged and blessed. Thank you for graciously hosting this giveaway and for writing this book!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm happy to send you the book. Can you email me your address (Muse25@juno.com). Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited that I won! So excited, in fact, that I sent you an e-mail, but failed to give you my address. So, now I'll send another w/ my address. Whoops! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my book today! Thank you! I can't wait to read it to my little boy. (But unfortunately, it will have to wait as today was so crazy. Maybe I'll read it for myself in the meantime.) Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAH! I'm glad you got it. Can't wait to hear what your son has to say about it! Come back and share, please!

      Delete