Thursday, August 13, 2009


I love this picture of my big boy. The motion. The energy. And the question: where will he land?

The picture also reminds me of faith. Along this journey, I've often felt like we were jumping off a cliff. Praying that we'd land on solid (and soft) ground. And that we'd quickly be able to get our footing.

Jumping off this dune took courage. It wasn't easy, but once he did it he knew he'd land safely. No one ever said faith was easy either. But we know that we're not alone. Our Princess came to us through many miracles. And without faith it would have been easy to walk away and say that it was too hard. Too painful. Too long.

Faith is what brought us to this point.

So tomorrow we jump.

Pray for a safe (and soft) landing.

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful! I love the picture and the message is written so well. So true. What an accurate inspirational word with a picture that is great! Love it. MOM

    ReplyDelete